How to Embed Content on a Thinkific Landing Page
Modified on: Wed, 19 Jun, 2019 at 2:14 PM
Sometimes you might have an email form or embed code from an external solution that you would like displayed on one of your Thinkific Landing pages. These can be easily added to your site pages using a Text & Media section!
This article is for anyone using a Site Builder compatible theme.
There are a variety of reasons that you might want to embed content! Some common ones include:
- Embed an opt-in form for your mailing list from your Email Marketing solution like MailChimp
- Embed a form, like Typeform or Google Form
- Embed a calendar, like Google Calendar
To Embed a Form on Your Site:
- Create your form and generate your embed code (here's a MailChimp example).
- Copy the embed code
- Navigate to the desired page in Site Builder
- Add a Text & Media section
- Open the Text & Media section to view details
- Delete any unwanted default text
- Click the code (</>) view in the Text Editor
- Paste your embed code
- Click the code (</>) view button
- Click Save
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback