Create an Assignments Lesson
Modified on: Tue, 9 Apr, 2019 at 1:42 PM
Assignment lessons are great for any type of homework that you would like a student to submit for approval! They are available on our Pro plan and higher.
In order for an assignment lesson to count towards course completion, the lesson must be approved by the a Site Admin or Course Admin. You might consider also making it a Prerequisite Lesson, which means it must be completed and approved before a student can move on to the next lesson in your course!
For details on Managing Assignments, see HERE.
To Create an Assignments Lesson
- Go to Manage Learning Content
- Select Courses
- Click on a specific course in the Course Overview to open the Course Builder
- Navigate to your desired chapter and click Add Lesson
- Select Assignment
Add Your Assignment Details
- Add an Assignment title for your lesson.
- Include a Content description to give your students context around the lesson requirements.
- Upload a template file by using the Drag and Drop or Select Files option. This can be any file type from a document template your students can fill out, to an example file!
- Fill out the maximum file size under Student submissions. Max file size per upload is 100MB.
- Add a Confirmation message which will appear when a student has successfully uploaded their assignment.
- Click Save and you are all set!
To take a look at the lesson, you can preview your course as a student!
More About Assignments
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback