Menu

Could you please tell me whether this is possible and how and which version is needed?

We are trying to develop a course that contains videos and quizzes in between. In this sense, I have some rather large videos (about 20 min of duration) for which I would like to put some quizzes let’ say after each 6 minutes. Our idea is to cut the whole vide in three parts, such that at the end of each one a quiz is automatically launched, once the student answers the questions they should press a button to continue and launch the next sequence of the video. 

Could you please tell me whether this is possible and how and which version is needed?

Hi Ariel!

The way to handle this would be to split your 20-minute video up into 3 smaller parts. You can then add each video as a separate Video lesson with a Quiz in between. You'll be able to do that on any Thinkific plan :)

Thanks!

Catherine

1 person likes this
Thanks Catherine for your quick response, we already did the video in that way, dividing it into parts, what we can not do is that the quiz starts automatically without having to click on the next button after the video has been played.
Is there any way that the quiz will start automatically?

Hi Ariel,

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do that at this point in time, but I'll be sure to flag this feedback for the Product team so that they can take it into consideration for future product development.

Thanks!

Catherine

Thank you very much Catherine a greeting !!

Please I have a question Catherine is there any way to change the text of the next button within the course and the icons of my chapters?

?

Hi Ariel,

You can't change the lesson icons at this point in time, but you are able to change the wording of the "NEXT" button. To do that, go to Design Your Site > Advanced Settings > Modify Site Text. From there you can enter your choice of text for a number of different places around your site :)

Thanks!

Catherine

Hi Catherine! a query when editing the themes (Edit Theme HTML / CSS) is there any way to modify the custom height and width of the home_landing_page?

Hi Ariel!

Could you send us a support ticket to discuss this? Custom Coding is out of the realm of our support team, but I can gather some resources together to help.

https://help.thinkific.com/support/tickets/new

Login to post a comment