Menu

Embed Mailchimp Pop-Up form on homepage with new Site Builder

How can embed a Mailchimp Pop-Up form on my homepage with Thinkific's new "Site Builder"?

I've upgraded to a new and amazing site Builder theme, but the "Edit Code" option is not available, as it was on my old theme.

Thanks!

1 person has this question

Hi Melinda - it may be best for you to send this along to our support team at info@thinkific.com or open up a support ticket by clicking the 'Help' button. We can then take a look at what code you are using.

Hello!  I am having the same issue/question.  I added my Mailchimp embed code into my course landing page as a "text/media" block, but it doesn't stick.  What is the best resolution for this?  Thank you!

Hi Amanda!

If you can send over the code you're trying to use and where you're trying to place it, the team will be happy to take a look at this for you :)

Cheers,

Catherine

This doesnt seem to work :( for the pop up. Dan did you get it working?

Hi Dan!

The "Edit Code" option is still available for certain sections in Site Builder. For example, I'd recommend using the "Text & Media" section type - that will enable you to hit the <> button to paste in your embed code from MailChimp.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,

Catherine