Menu

Add icons to the curriculum

Hi,

In the course curriculum on the landing page, I'd like to add icons showing the type of content next to each file (video, quiz, pdf). How can I do that?

At the moment it's not clear if the content is a video or a text document.

Thank you

1 person has this question

Hi Asiya,

Whether icons will appear next to items in your curriculum depends on which theme you're using. For example, if you switch to using the Ice Cream theme you'll see icons there (head to Themes on your admin dashboard to do that).

You can also add a "Course Content" section to your landing page, which will show how many of each content type you have in your course (with icons).

If you have any further questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks!

Catherine

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I can't just change the theme on all my courses to add icons because I'll have to redesign pages and there will be no video at the top (I use the Horizon theme). The course content doesn't solve the problem either cos my course has a combination of video and PDF materials in each chapter, and a simple number of videos at the bottom doesn't help.

Is there a way to amend CSS to add this function? 

Regards,

Asiya

Hi Asiya,

Sure, if you're handy with HTML/CSS, then you can customize the theme for your site! Head to Themes on your admin dashboard to get started with this. Here's some instructions on how Themes work.

Thanks!

Catherine

Login to post a comment