Menu

If I add new courses to a bundle, will my current bundle customers be enrolled automatically

If I add new courses to a bundle, will my current bundle customers be enrolled automatically?

Let's say I am selling Bundle X with 5 courses. 

Lisa buys bundle x. 

One week later I add a new course to bundle X. 

Does Lisa automatically have access to this course? 

My business model is selling a Full Access subscription to my entire course library instead of one-off sales. 

I have promised by students that any new courses I add to my bundle will be available for them instantly. 

I think I may need help keeping my promise.

Any ideas?

2 people have this question

Hi Dave!

I just wanted to update this thread as we've just released an update to our Bundles feature! Students will now automatically gain access to any new courses added to bundles. Find out more here

Thanks!

Catherine

2 people like this

What if I don't want this to happen? What if I wanted to charge people to add this course, but I want to include it for all future people? Do I have to create 2 new bundles, in addition to the 2 that I already have b/c we aren't able to use multiple pricing unless we're on site builder? :( 

Hi Jonathan,

Yes there isn't the option to switch off this feature at this point in time, as access to new courses being added immediately was the way that most people wanted it to work. Really sorry if that causes any inconvenience for you guys - I'll be sure to let the team know for future Product development.

Thanks!

Catherine 

Login to post a comment