I Can't Edit Any Page with an Image on it.

Hi there,

I'm having trouble with any pages that have images inserted into them. I can edit pages that have just text. But when I insert images the problems begin. I click on the place in the text that I want to edit and it jumps to the top of the page, so then I have to scroll down again and click for a second time on the text I want to edit.

However, what's happening is the page then freezes, a pop-up comes up at the bottom of the page saying 'Thinkific is not responding' with a 'Recover Webpage' button - -which I have to click as there's nothing else I can do, so the page then recovers and starts all over again.

I've had issues with this since day one with this platform.

And, it often happens when I'm inserting the image as well. So when I insert it, then try to expand or edit the image or touch it in any way, the page freezes and the same pop-up comes up, only when I recover the page, of course the image isn't saved.

Any advice on this?

Thank you

1 Comment

Hi Jane!

Hmm this isn't something that I've seen before. It sounds like it might be something specific to your browser - if you try a different browser or an incognito window does that make a difference?

If you're still having issues after trying that, then please send a message over to our Support team and they'll dig into this for you.

Login to post a comment