Menu

Is it possible to create chapters within chapters?

I will have a pretty extensive video library that I want users to be able to navigate. This part will not be so much of a course as it will be a library for reference during the course. From what I can see I am only able to create one set of chapters for each course.However this will be quite messy and difficult for users to navigate.

Is it possible to produce chapters within chapters? That would make it much easier for me.

As a very simple example imagine I wanted people to be able to watch a video on animals walking.

I could list every possible animal and it would look messy and difficult to find the one I am looking for.

E.g.

Alligator

Monkey

Giraffe

Human

Lizard

Elephant

Tiger

Lion

..... 1000 more animals

It would be much easier if they could click on the animal type first, then to the animal they want to watch.

e.g.

Reptile

>Aligator

>Lizard

Big cats 

>Lion

>Tiger

Large animals

> Giraffe

> Elephant

Primates

> Monkeys

> Apes

> Humans

> Gorillas

I'm using this as an example as it will make more sense than the topic I want to cover. But you can imagine that there are more subsets within these groups that could narrow it down further.

Is it possible to do this?

Thanks

Lachlan

1 Comment

Hi Lachlan!

Currently, we are only able to do one level of chapter. What you can do instead is use the bundle feature to create another level. So within the bundle you have different courses corresponding to the topic (animals). In this way you can use the course chapters as listed above.

Login to post a comment