Menu

View Chapter or Lesson progess

I was just wondering if there was a good way to view chapter or lesson progress, for example, how many people have completed chapter 1 vs chapter 2. This would be really helpful for identifying if there are issues with certain modules, inform how long content should actually be, etc.

Hi there!

You could use the cohort report to get this information. You can take a look at this article for more info: http://help.thinkific.com/support/solutions/articles/216771-user-progress-reports

Thanks for the pointer! It looks like that covers more week over week or other time period progress. Am I missing an option? I'd be looking for Chapter 1 vs Chapter 2, or Lesson 1 in a chapter vs Lesson 2, rather than overall course completion over a certain period of time. 

Basically the idea that you could figure out, based on the course's structure, where exactly learners drop off. This way you could look at that lesson and perhaps find that it is boring, too long, broken, off-putting, etc.

Hi there!

You can use the progress report to do this. The progress report will show you in details which chapter each student has completed so you can have a better idea which ones might not be working. 

1 person likes this

Perfect! I knew y'all would be able to help. Didn't notice it until I downloaded it. Thanks so much!

Login to post a comment