Menu

How do I get paid?

I've finished setting up my course on Thinkific and have integrated my payment processor and someone's bought my course! How do I get paid now that someone has made a purchase?

1 person has this question

Getting paid is simple if you're using our built in e-commerce integrations!

Stripe

If the payment was made through Stripe, your Stripe account will conduct automatic payouts to your bank account. You can change how frequently the payouts are made by going to your Stripe dashboard, right-click on your company name in the top right of your Stripe dashboard, select 'Account Settings', and then navigate to the 'Transfers' tab.

Select 'Change schedule' to set up a transfer schedule of your choice.

Paypal

With payments that came through Paypal, you will need to manually withdraw funds to your bank account. To do so, complete the following steps:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Withdraw money below your PayPal balance.
  3. Click Transfer money to your bank account.
  4. Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
  5. Select the bank account for the deposit, then click Continue.
  6. Review the details, then click Submit.

If I use the Starter plan how I can withdraw my money?) It's interesting because there is no Stripe in my country and I can't use Paypal in the Starter plan. So what to do? 

If there is any solution?

Hi Maria!

Paypal is available on the Starter plan so you can use this instead to take payment from students. 

The question was how to withdraw my current money on thinkific? I got payment from a student and see it on my account's details. But I can't do anything with it and don't understand how to withdraw it. Could you please explain this process more detailed? 

I feel really anxious about this. 

Thanks

Hi Maria!

The funds from student payments are not held in your Thinkific account. They are automatically transferred to your Paypal or Stripe account when the payment is successful. 

So you would have to go in to your Paypal account to transfer the funds into your bank account. 

Thanks for answer

The deal is that I haven't received any payments from Thinkific to my Paypal account. So I don't know where is that funds..

Hi Maria!

You can send us a message through http://help.thinkific.com/support/tickets/new and our support team can take a look into your account.

Login to post a comment