Menu

Export Existing Quiz

I'd like to be able to export a quiz itself (meaning a quiz I created without using Import, but now I want to export it so I have a copy to maintain in Word and import back in when I need to update it.) There isn't a way to do this today, correct?

@Darleen absolutely! 

5 Years ago I used a basic wordpress theme that managed quiz questions as a post catagory. 

You could make exams based off of questions you already made, randomize them, pick a percent from each chapter, etc.  

I'm getting ready to make a 200 question exam from questions I already put in my thinkific course, been putting it off for as long as possible because I'm hoping this feature will catch up to the other platforms before I do. 

I agree. I was looking for the same thing. Also - the ability to re-use quiz questions on the final exam/quiz.

1 person likes this
This would be extremely helpful, and most other LMS platforms already have this feature! 

This would be a very helpful feature.

Hi Eileen!

Currently we don't have this feature for our quiz but I will pass it on to our product team to look into for future improvements. In the meantime you can copy and paste your questions into the import template. You can then use this to keep a copy of all your questions and make changes as you go. 

Hope this helps!

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment