Menu

Can I edit a course after it's been published?

Can't seem to find that answer in the forum, just wondering if I wanted to change or edit something if that is still possible? 

Thanks

Elaine

1 person has this question

Hi Elaine!

Yes, you can make changes to your courses even after they have been published. If you're looking to add new lessons I would recommend to set them as draft first. In this way you can take your time to work on them and it won't be visible to students already enrolled in the course.

Hope this helps!

Oliver

1 person likes this

When a new chapter or a lesson is added to published course, do the enrollees get notifications automaticall?

Hi Anil!

The students are not notified when a new chapter/lesson is added to the course. However, on our paid plans, you can use the mass user email to message your students at once. 

Hope this helps!

Are the edits updated in the course after I save the changes or do I need to click "publish" before the changes take effect? I assume it is the same whether I make changes to the curriculum or landing page, course description, etc. Correct?

Thanks!

Hi Lois!

The edits are updated as soon as you save the changes. You don't have to click on publish again. One quick thing to note is that if you add a new lesson, this is first set as a draft so that you don't accidentally release it before it is ready. Once you are ready you can remove the draft option and it will be live in your course.

Hope this helps!

Am I able to edit or add to the course can I do that after the course is published?

Tank you.

Hi Donna!

Yes, you can make any changes you want to a course that is already published!

yes! 

Login to post a comment