Menu

Price Tiers with free version?

I'm just getting started and so I can't afford to upgrade to a paid version yet. Until then, is there a way to use pricing tiers of some sort with the free version?

Hi Jackie!

When you successfully connect your Stripe account, you are able to set a price on your course immediately. You don't need a confirmation from Stripe. You can take a look at this article for on how to set a price: http://thinkific.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/217526-set-your-course-pricing

If you're still having trouble with your account, you can send us a message (http://help.thinkific.com/support/tickets/new) and our support team can dig into your Thinkific site.

Thanks!

Hi there, Idid connect a stripe account but i have not hear anything back from them? How long does it take? Thanks

Hi Jackie!

You can definitely set a price on your course. You just need to connect a Stripe account first. Then head into your My Courses page and go edit the course. Click on the Pricing tab and you should see the option to set a one-time payment price:

Hope this helps!

I m confused ... is the starter package considered a course that is only available foe free? As it seems I am unable to price my course with starter plan and using stripe. Did I miss something? Thank you.

Hi Nevin!

On the Starter plan, what you can do is duplicate the course and simply set a different price for each one.  Students can then chose the course which fits their needs. 

Hope this helps!

Oliver

Different prices for different packages. For example:
Basic Package              Premiere Package
$100                             $200
-Course                         -Course
-Workbooks                   - Workbooks
-FB Group                     -FB Group
                                    -60 minute strategy session

And so on...

Hi Nevin!

I'm not sure what you mean by pricing tiers. Do you mind providing a bit more info and I can point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

Oliver

Login to post a comment