Menu

How can I Publish a Course but not allow students to begin until a set date?

We would like to publish our course so students can begin enrolling but we don't want them to be able to access the course material for another week.

We are still adding content to the course and don't want students to begin until we have everything added.For instance, we already have Lesson 1, 2 and 3 created but we have 3 more lessons to create.

Hi Julie!

You can definitely do this using the Drip Schedule feature. Simply set your drip based on when the course is released. Then set all your lessons to be released on a specific day. Anytime before this, students can buy and register but won't be able to view the content until that specific day.

Hope this helps!

Oliver

I tried that but when I logged in as a student I was still able to access all of the content that wasn't supposed to be released until June 5th

I used the Drip schedule and set it for June 5th. But when I logged in as a student I was still able to access all of the course content. Do I need to do something else?

Hi Julie!

Happy to look into this! Can you send us a quick message to support@thinkific.com and one of our team members will be able to get you sorted out.

Thanks!

Oliver

Login to post a comment