Menu

showing different course categories under each other on the site landing page

hello thinkific ! i would like my site landing page to show more than one category under each other , each category will show some courses and a show more button that will take you to the category

Thanks ! :D

Hi Ali,

No problem! The same course can certainly be in multiple categories. More on that here.

For the second part of your question - it sounds like you're looking for some customizations to your site landing page. Do you have any examples of what you're looking for that you can send us? If so, please send them over to our support team and we'll be happy to point you in the right direction :)

Cheers!

Catherine

Hello, 

Is there a way for the students to view all of their courses by categories? I recently created categories but I believe that the categories are only visible in the collections page. I would like the student to be able to view the courses by categories once they are logged in.

Thank you,

1 person likes this

Hi there!

This would require some customization to your site's HTML and CSS in order to display all your courses base on categories. You can definitely reach out to one of our experts here if you need a developer to help you out: http://experts.thinkific.com/collections/web-designers

Login to post a comment