Menu

How do I delete a bundle

I was testing the bundle feature and managed to create a few extra bundles. I would like to delete the extra bundles but can't seem to find a way to do this. Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks,

Luis

Hi Luis!

We don't offer a way to delete bundles at this point in time. This is to avoid accidental deletion of content, although at some point we are certainly looking to implement "soft delete". What most customers usually do is repurpose their bundles to make other ones.

For now, as long as the bundle isn't published it won't be visible on your site. You can also reorder your dashboard to move the extra ones out of the way.

Happy to help if you have any further questions at all.

Thanks!

Catherine

I would also like to see the option of deleting bundles or archiving them.

1 person likes this

Am not sure why this is not possible. It would make sense that you are able to delete bundles once the content is removed. Let us know when this can be made possible.

Regards,

Aj

Hi Aj!

Thanks for the feedback!. You can submit this request through this link https://portal.prodpad.com/18563 directly to our development team and they look into implementing this!

Crazy that this can't be done

Actually I see that you can make it so the bundles don't show up so that is as good as deleting them
thank you

Login to post a comment