Menu

Custom Page Snippet

Is there a pre-defined snippet for custom page content? I basically want to use the format of the site landing page with the banner image on all of my pages as a template, and I am almost there, but can't get them working together.

Thanks!

1 person has this question

That put me on the right path, got it working just great! Thanks!

Hi Bill!

Looks like you're almost there!

I'm not sure if there's way to pull in the landing page banner image - could you use the same CSS class to get the same banner size, but then specify a specific banner image? You can upload the image as an asset to get it hosted with us (or if it's the banner image that's already uploaded, simply use the link for that)

Please let us know how you get on, and feel free to get in touch with our technical support team if you're still having issues.

Thanks!

Catherine

I was indeed asking about additional pages. So I was thinking a bit backwards when I posted, but found what I was looking for. It was the code that inserts page content on the Basic Page Template.

I was hoping to use the Site Landing Page Code, and swap out the product card section with the above, so it would feature the landing page's banner and then the content below. 

Looks almost there, but is not pulling the image to that section.

Hi Bill!

As you asking about Additional Pages? If so, you can add custom templates for those under Page Templates in Themes.

Under Snippets, you can also select "Add New Snippet" to create your own snippets of code to be used across multiple pages.

If you're still stuck, if you can get in touch directly with the details of what you're looking to do here we'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

Catherine

Login to post a comment