Menu

I can't get anything but the default theme to load on my landing page

I keep trying to load a theme page other than the default onto my landing page. It says it's loaded the one I chose, but it just keeps running the default theme no matter what. Can you help me?

3 people have this question

Hey Martha! 

Thanks for asking about changing the page theme.

Here's a quick video demo of how to do it.

If this is what you're doing and it isn't working, you can try refreshing the browser. On your computer's keyboard, if it's a Mac, press CMD + R at the same time, if it's a Windows PC, press CTRL + F5 at the same time.

If that doesn't work for you please send us a support request here: https://www.thinkific.com/signin/

Thanks!

Hi, I no longer have a theme. I changed from the default to the mountains theme. Nothing is there now. Also, why are there only 3 themes? I tried refreshing the page on my Macbook Pro and nothing.

Hi Nabiyah!

You are probably on the newer version of our themes (V2). With the new themes they are applied across all your site rather that just one landing page. Currently, there are only 3 themes available but will be adding more in the near future. You can take a look at these articles for more info on the new themes:

Login to post a comment