Menu

Site Security ?

Hi

Do we have an option to swift to an "htpps" secured address ? This a highly demanded feature for all and especially for those who don't want their usernames, passwords to be sent non encrypted on the Internet.

thanks  

1 person has this question

Hi!

Yes absolutely! If you're using a custom domain then your site pages can no longer be covered by Thinkific's SSL certificate.

However, you do have the option to apply an SSL certificate to your custom domain. Due to the server infrastructure required, this comes as part of the Advanced plan pricing + $50/month.

If you have any questions about this, please get in touch.

Thanks!

Catherine

I am subscribing thinkific as Business Plan 99$/m. Do I need to pay additionally to apply an SSL to my own domain? Who does apply this to my site?

thanks

Hi there!

So sorry for the delayed response to this.

In answer to your question - for an SSL certificate to be available for your Thinkific site when you're using a custom domain you would need to be on our Advanced plan + $50/month right now. We would handle all the setup for you and provide the certificate (covering the costs of that).

If you'd be interested in chatting about this further, please don't hesitate to get in touch. You can reach us directly at customers@thinkific.com :)

Thanks!

Catherine

Login to post a comment