Menu

How do I determine what # of users have an expired enrollment?

How do I determine what # of users have an expired enrollment?

I tried filtering the users section but there is currently no filter for that.

1 person has this question

Hi Bola,

We don't have a "Has Expired Enrolment" filter right now. I can definitely see a use case for that, though! You can go here to submit that as a request directly to our product team: https://portal.prodpad.com/18563

For now, what I would recommend is using two lists - one using the filter "Enrolled In" and one using the filter "Has Active Enrollment In". You'll then be able to cross-reference those two lists to get the info you need :)

Thanks!

Catherine 

Hi Catherine - this is certainly a must have feature as i can't tell what users of mine have expired enrollments and as a result cannot reach out to them. I will  submit the request.

thanks so much for your response!

This is becoming a deal breaker for me. there should be an enrollment expired filter and as well as an enrollment cancelled featured. There should also be the ability to add a convertkit tag based on this filter. This is now all a manual process for me and it is highly frustrating.

Hi Bola,

Sorry to hear that this is causing issues for you - I think I have a solution for you, though:

Would you be using these filters to chase overdue payments for your students? If so, you are actually able to automate that by integrating your Thinkific site with an email dunning service called Stunning - more on that here.

That will automatically any students whose payments are overdue for you.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about that at all.

Thanks,

Catherine

Thanks -  I will check out Stunning

So if a client's account is cancelled is their convertkit tag automatically updated? i.e. are they removed from the full enrollments tag?

Hi Bola,

We don't have a trigger for ConvertKit for enrolment cancelled right now, but you would be able to set up using Zapier (https://zapier.com/). You can create a Zap between Stripe and Zapier so that, if a cancellation goes through in Stripe they'll be removed from your mailing list in ConvertKit.

Happy to help if you have any further questions about that at all.

Thanks!

Catherine

Login to post a comment