Menu

How do I create an affiliate sign-up page?

Is there a way to create a form that will allow new users to sign up as affiliates?

1 person has this question

Hi Tamara!

We don't *quite* offer this feature right now, but I think I have a solution for you - 

You are able to add custom sign up fields to your site, so you could add one for, e.g. "Would you like to be an affiliate (Y/N)".

Then, for any users who say "Yes" it's simply a case of editing their user profile and checking the box for "Affiliate".

Hopefully this works for you, but if not just let me know and we can come up with something else :)

Cheers!

Catherine

1 person likes this
Hmm ok. It would be better if it was a separate form or at least a radio button for the yes/no selection.

Hi Tamara!

It sure can be! You could include the sign-up form as a survey lesson - perhaps at the end of your course? Or you could use an external survey tool for that - e.g. Typeform.

We can also looking into making this built-in in future. You're able to go here to submit your request directly to our product team: https://portal.prodpad.com/18563

And for now, just let us know your ideal flow for this and we can take it from there! The best way to reach us is for these kinds of question is at customers@thinkific.com.

Thanks!

Catherine

Ideally I would like for users to be able to sign up as affiliates through their user profiles (more as a referral program but the idea is the same).

1 person likes this

Hi Tamara,

I can definitely understand your need for this! I don't have an ETA for you on when that will be available right now, but I'll be sure to pass this request onto our product team for consideration in future development :)

Thanks!

Catherine

How do you add a user in order to create an affiliate program?

Hi Shannon,

You can add a new user to your site from the Users page of your admin dashboard - you can follow the instructions in this article for that: http://help.thinkific.com/support/solutions/articles/216809-create-enroll-users-in-a-course

Thanks!

Catherine

Login to post a comment