Menu

error on one slide :(

I have an error on one slide, can I replace just one slide?

1 person has this question

Hi!

I'm checking to see if the above response is still the case?  I've had our SME record audio on every slide in a presentation and the content on just the last slide is incorrect and needs to be removed.  Is there anyway to do this without deleting all of his work?? 

Hi Katie!

Currently, you would have to reupload the presentation and record the audio. Another option besides those already mentioned by Catherine, would be to use separate audio lessons for each slide. This will let you swap out the audio or slide image more easily without having redo everything again.

Hope this helps!

Hi Sarah!

At this point in time, that isn't possible for the presentation lesson type. Apologies as I know that's not ideal.

Our presentation builder is intended as a way to quickly throw together slides and audio. If you're planning to use a large number of slides, where you may need to update them from time-to-time, you may want to consider using a more robust/flexible option.

For example, you can use screen recording software to record your screen with the slides, and then add your audio over the top.

Check out this post for some ideas for adding presentation content to your courses.

And happy to help if you have any further questions at all.

Thanks!

Catherine

Login to post a comment