Menu

Does Thinkific integrate with SamCart?

Thinkific does have its own e-commerce capabilities. This allows you to take payment for your courses via Stripe and Paypal.

If you'd like to, you can also take payment via SamCart using our Business-level Zapier integration. Or, if you have developers on-staff you can integrate with SamCart via our API if that makes more sense.

If you have any questions about this, just let us know below!

3 people have this question

SamCart is an expensive tool. It would be great to be able to personalize the checkout page directly in Thinkific (like with SamCart), but without paying for another app.  

Hi Lucie!

You are able to customize much of the Thinkific checkout page using Themes, so that could be an option for you here :) If you can send over some info on what you're looking to customize, the team will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

Catherine

I saw in the Facebook group where I could add an upvote for the SamCart integration. However, I don't see an upvote button. Please advise.

I would love to have this integration. SamCart provides robust sale analytics by product and by customer (customer value, lifetime value, cost-per-click by product, overall, etc. all in an intuitive easy to customize layout).

Thanks.

Hi Jacob!

Looks like you've upvoted this now - thanks for the vote!

Cheers,

Catherine

Please, please add the Samcart integration.  They've just integrated with Zapier, but your zapier integration is one-way and doesn't work with it (or anything else).  There's almost no point in using Thinkific if we can't have any easy way to use 3rd party tools to build out front-end marketing funnels and cart pages that actually convert (and  that provide analytics + triggers that start marketing automations).

Thanks.

Hi Dave!

That's a very valid point!

We actually just released a new system for gathering product feedback/feature requests, so if you go here to make your case that will ensure that the team sees this.

For now, you can integrate with third-party payment gateways via our API if that's an option for you.

Alternatively, you may be able to build your sales funnel, checkout pages with Thinkific as is. If you can send over some info on exactly what you're looking to do here, we'll get this figured out for you :)

Thanks,

Catherine

PayPal is Very Expansive. is any Indian Payment Gateway Company/Bank is associat with You ?

can i integrate my Payment Gateway Company/Bank, Like in India CCAVENUES & Paytm is most Famous.

If YesThen whatis the procedure ?

Hi Gaurang!

You are able to integrate your own payment gateway with Thinkific via our API, available as part of the Advanced plan.

Or if that's not in your budget, you're also able to take payment outside of Thinkific in a payment gateway of your choice. You then have a few different options for giving access to your course - e.g. manually enrolling them, via 100% off coupon code. These options are available as part of any paid plan.

If you'd like to discuss this further, please go here to get in touch.

Thanks!

Catherine

Yes to Samcart integration, please.

2 people like this
Are there any plans to improve the e-commerce capabilities of native Thinkific sites? I'd like to add course book, lab rental and consulting products but can't do that natively in thinkific without bundling them to a course. It would be nice if I could just create Pages to describe these non-course items and then have customers buy from that page (with multiple purchase options per page).

Thanks,

larry

1 person likes this

Hi Larry!

We're always looking to improve Thinkific to meet our customer's needs, so if you have anything that you're looking for you can go here to send your feedback direct to our product team: https://portal.prodpad.com/18563

For now, you can do what you're looking for though! The best way to do that is repurpose the idea of a "course" and treat it more as a "product". Check out this post for an example.

If that's not quite what you're looking for, shoot us a note at customers@thinkific.com and we'll come up with something else :)

Thanks!

Catherine

Upvote here for Samcart!

2 people like this

Hey guys! 

You'll be pleased to know that you can now integrate your Thinkific site with SamCart via our newly updated Zapier integration. For full details, check out this article. And let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Catherine

1 person likes this

Hey Catherine 

We dont mind getting the advanced plan cause we already in business and wouldnt mind moving up  notch 

so after i upgrade could you help me integrate an indian payment gateway with our account you can email me back at

brightmontessorivideos@gmail.com would like to get in touch with you regarding this

Login to post a comment