Menu

Can I add multiple instructors to my course landing page?

It's one instructor profile per landing page at this point in time, but if you have multiple instructors for your course you can certainly create a joint instructor profile - the instructor bio field is free text and you can embed multiple images, etc in there, so simply use that to add in a photo and a description for each instructor. And for the main 'Instructor Avatar', how about using the company/group logo?

Any questions? Leave us a comment below!

2 people have this question

This would be great!

1 person likes this

It would be good to have multiple instructors per course. We will always have at-least 2 instructors or sometimes 3 or 4 per course. 

5 people like this

Hi Saqib,

I hear you on that one! You can also go here to submit your request directly to our product team.

Right now, you can create one instructor bio that lists all of the instructors for the course, as described above.

If you have any further questions at all, feel free to get in touch.

Thanks!

Catherine

It would be excellent to have the abiloity to display multiple instructors per course on the landing page and to have two PHOTOS and TWO bios. Why not give credit to every instructor? Is it that hard really? What is the obstacle here?

Hi Ugur,

It just isn't something that our system supports right now - sorry about that. You can go here to submit your request directly to our product team: https://portal.prodpad.com/18563

For now, the workaround described above works great! Check out this site for an example: http://jobstobedone.thinkific.com/courses/JTBDinterviews

The instructor avatar is a logo, with the images/bios included directly in the Instructor Bio field.

If you need a hand getting set up this, feel free to get in touch.

Thanks!

Catherine

Yes---we definitely need capacity for multiple instructors

Hi Andrew (and others?!),

If you can please get in touch with us directly, with the details of what you're looking for, we'll find a solution for you.

Thanks,

Catherine

Hi Catherine

I seem to have figured it out---thanks

Can one instructor have different bios on different courses, or is it only one bio per instructor?

I can see a work around by having more than one profile for the same person depending on which course it is.

Hi Carol!

Yep that is how you could do that - simply set up multiple profiles for the same instructor and then associate the correct one with each course :)

Thanks!

Catherine

Login to post a comment